Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology announces new admissions for B.Sc. CSIT. Application form is now available in affiliated colleges and constituent colleges of Tribhuvan University. Students can fill up the application form from any of the colleges and later join any colleges of their choice. Entrance examination will be conducted at TU, kirtipur.
1. Admission Form Open: Shrawan 21, 2069.
2. Form Fee: Rs: 800
3. Form Submission Deadline: Bhadra 20, 2069
4. Form Submission Deadline with Late Fee: Bhadra 26, 2069
5. Entrance Examination: Ashoj 13, 2069 (8-10 AM)
6. Model questions for entrance preparation: Download
Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (IOST), Dean’s Office, announces new Admissions Open for the year 2069 in "Masters in Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (M.Sc. CSIT)" to be studied at Central Department of Computer Science and Information Technology (CDCSIT), TU, Kirtipur. The key points are acknowledged as follows;
1. Eligibility for the Admission:
• Should have completed B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from Tribhuvan University or the academic institutions recognized by Tribhuvan University.
2. Admission Form Distribution:
• Admission Form Open: Bhadra 31, 2069.
• Admission Form Charge: NPR 1,000 Rupees.
• Admission Form Available from: Central Department of Computer Science and Information Technology (CDCSIT), TU, Kirtipur.
3. Admission Form Submission Deadline: Ashwin 29, 2069.
4. Entrance Examination:
• Date: Saturday, Mangsir 09, 2069.
• Time: 12:00PM - 2:00PM.
5. Entrance Examination Centre: Central Department of Computer Science and Information Technology (CDCSIT), Kirtipur.
6. Admission Criteria:
• After the result of the Entrance Examination, examinees within the Merit List only, will be able to get the admission.
7. Other Details about Entrance Examination:
• The entrance examination carries the full marks of 100.
• The entrance examination questions will be from Computer Science and Mathematics subject on the basis B.Sc. CSIT Course Curriculum.
• 35 percent of the full marks should be obtained in order to pass the entrance examination.
• Sample Model Question of the entrance examination will be provided with the admission form.
Model questions for entrance preparation: Download